MyFreN Forum
Welcome to the "My FreN Forum", community portal. This is the place to connect with old and new friends.
Program Galakan Kecemerlangan Pelajar 649400 @ Admin Program Galakan Kecemerlangan Pelajar 649400
MyFreN Forum
Welcome to the "My FreN Forum", community portal. This is the place to connect with old and new friends.
Program Galakan Kecemerlangan Pelajar 649400 @ Admin Program Galakan Kecemerlangan Pelajar 649400
MyFreN Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyFreN Forum

Connect With Old & New FreN's

PORTALHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to My FreN Forumfrom @ Admin

Program Galakan Kecemerlangan Pelajar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slieza2711

Program Galakan Kecemerlangan Pelajar Empty
PostSubject: Program Galakan Kecemerlangan Pelajar   Program Galakan Kecemerlangan Pelajar Empty7/1/2011, 4:37 pm

Satu "Program Galakan Kecemerlangan Pelajar" untuk Pelajar UPSR 2011. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pelaksanaan program ini, akan menyentuh 2 modal insan iaitu ‘modal fizikal’ yang juga berkait dengan ‘tahap kecerdasan fizikal’ dan juga ‘modal emosi’yang berkait rapat dengan ‘tahap kecerdasan emosi’ setiap peserta. PM me for more info. Very Happy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Online Tuisyen with cheapest price for all subjects in Malaysia...only RM398...without go to tuisyen place, children can learn from home with guidance from parents for online tuisyen.Applicable for Malaysia curriculum. Save cost and time only with online tuisyen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Program Galakan Kecemerlangan Pelajar
Page 1 of 1